Saturday, May 21, 2011

Flower Girls and Goings-On


Here are a couple of pictures of the girls from Carrie's wedding.

 Wish I had thought to get Claire's sweet curls before her dancing shook them all out. 
 But at least I got her to pause a second for one shot.

I only have a few pictures from the wedding.  This is why…
Keeping track of Maebel didn't allow for many clicks on my camera.  
But I did set up a photo booth at the reception.  I will post those fun pictures soon! 





In the meantime, we have enjoyed having Trever home so much more this summer!



And I've been working hard on getting paintings finished for an upcoming art fair at the end of June.  
That is taking up all my free time at the moment.  Here are a couple of pieces I've finished.  I'll post more later!




No comments:

Post a Comment